RE: GUI vs Hand, Was: estimating the cost of building a web si te

Subject: RE: GUI vs Hand, Was: estimating the cost of building a web si te
From: "RUBOTTOM, AL" <ARUBOTTOM -at- SENSORMATIC -dot- COM>
To: "'Bruce Byfield'" <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:26:42 -0700

HoTMetaL Pro, from SoftQuad, lets you view yr code in
1) pure code "HTML Source" view,
2) tags-on view [like raw but with color-coded tags that ar far
easier to distinguish], and/or
3) WYSIWYG view,
and you can jump into browser(s) of yr choice to see the file(s) "on line."
Many other features / conveniences too...validation, CSS, site mgmt, remote
file editing, etc.

http://www.hotmetalpro.com/

They also make XMetaL, an XML authoring tool:

http://www.xmetal.com/

<snipt>