Re: hyphen or en-dash?

Subject: Re: hyphen or en-dash?
From: "Guy K. Haas" <ghaas -at- selectica -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:17:58 -0700

"Steven son, Rebecca" wrote:

> That's "The MAC is Not a Typewriter," thank you. <g>
>
> Rebecca
> friendly Mac-user

ISBN: 0938151495 Nov 1992

"The PC Is Not a Typewriter: A Style Manual for Creating
Professional-Level Type on Your Personal Computer" by Robin Williams

Apparently a revision of Robin's original "The Mac Is Not a Typewriter:
A Style Manual for Creating Professional-Level Type on Your MacIntosh"
from Nov 1990.

--Guy K. Haas ghaas -at- selectica -dot- com
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley