Re: Samples of Software/functional specification docs

Subject: Re: Samples of Software/functional specification docs
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 06:18:29 -0700 (PDT)

Try entering "functional specification" or "software
specification" in your web browser. You will get hundreds of
samples.

An FS says what it should do. The SS says what it does do.

Big difference.

--- perrya -at- jps -dot- net wrote:
> I would like to obtain or read a functional and software
> specification
> document to compare what the diffrences are. Does anyone know
> of a site or
> can anyone send as an attachement either of these documents?
> What are the differences?

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://invites.yahoo.com/