Re: adobe at conference

Subject: Re: adobe at conference
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 19:08:58 -0500

I have to say I agree with Jo and John, I had some serious Frame questions about their conversion
utilities. These questions couldn't be answered by the rep. and overall the representation was
translation firms. What a disappointment. I won't go into a diatribe about the hotel, but I'm not
quite clear WHY STC chose Disney in the first place? As a parent I can appreciate the kitsch and
hype, but as an adult I despise it. Black rooms and lava lamps would have been my preference.
<jk>

BTW, my frame questions ended up being answered by someone at the tech whirlers dinner. Thank
goodness!

Michele
michele e. davis
612-824-3516 voice