Keyboard Shortcut to open selected index marker (Frame 5.5.6)

Subject: Keyboard Shortcut to open selected index marker (Frame 5.5.6)
From: Melissa Kucbel-Saumier <melissaks -at- eicon -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:54:08 -0400

Hello,

I am indexing a long document in FrameMaker 5.5.6 and am getting
quite frustrated by the constant changing between keyboard and
mouse to open and edit existing index markers. I know I can create
a blank marker using the keyboard shortcut ESC-M-K; however, I still
have to open the marker using the menu options. I could use Alt+S
to open the Special menu, then use the down arrow to hit Marker, but
I am sort of hoping there is a quicker way... So, I select an existing
marker in the text and press ??? to open the Marker dialog box.

Thanks!
Mélissa Kucbel-Saumier
Technical writer
Eicon Technology Corporation