Document page size

Subject: Document page size
From: Aoidìn Scully <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-l (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:41:36 +0100

Hi all,

We're in discussion at the moment as to what size our documentation should
be. Currently, all our documents are in A4 (21 X 29.7cm). There's been talk
of moving to A5 (14.8 X 21cm), but I personally think that would be a bit
small as our docs have a lot of graphics. I'd be more in favour of a size
like (19 X 21cm).

Which size do yous all prefer..and why? Or does it make a difference?

Please bear in mind that I'm in Ireland, so we use European sizings.

Thanks,

Aoidin