Online reference to flowcharting

Subject: Online reference to flowcharting
From: "Elizabeth Wilczek" <betsywilczek -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 19:16:02 EDT

I bet a lot of technical writers on the list sometimes use flowcharts. So please, if you have a great flowchart resource, send your response to the list as well.

Brief rant: I think answers to questions like this are much more interesting, and much more relevant to the reason people subscribe to Techwr-L, than the PC/anti-PC "debate" we just suffered through _again_.

Curmudgeonly yours,
Betsy Devine Wilczek
///////

Original message <<snipped..>>

I'm looking for an online reference to flowcharting. How to diagram complex business tasks with outside input into the flow at various points, and other weirdness. Can any one help with a URL? Or a book title?

If you can help, please be so kind as to address your wisdom to this web mail account:

kimberhm -at- ivillage -dot- com