RE: An Engineer has infected my young mind!

Subject: RE: An Engineer has infected my young mind!
From: "Secara, Maggie" <msecara -at- Cayenta -dot- com>
To: "'Sierra Godfrey'" <kittenbreath -at- hotbot -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:01:12 -0700

Let's start with the fact that this engineer is not your boss and doesn't
decide what the manual will look like or how it will be structured. That's
your job. Listen politely, then do what you know is right. If you need
backup, go to your boss who already approves of the job you've been doing.

What I say is, "if you do your job and my job too, what is there left for me
to do?" You don't write his code; he doesn't write your manual.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
msecara -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."