RE: Word

Subject: RE: Word
From: "Secara, Maggie" <secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:12:51 -0700

Are you sure there is a graphics file at all? I'd presume that all those
screen shots are just plunked down one by one into a Word document and
saved. There might be no other name to see.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."