Re: Re. What's a girl to do?__Checkup

Subject: Re: Re. What's a girl to do?__Checkup
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>, Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 17:35:27 -0500

Thank you! I was about to reconsider my decision to spend three days in
Orlando with my fellow tech writers! EVERYONE at my company will tell
you that I'll say anything to anyone, but even I know better than to
actually say something like that. And I never thought that Wendy would
really say it, even to a Marketing Type (grrr!). We ought to be able to
blow off a little steam on this list in the process of asking for real
advice about how to handle a sticky situation. We can't rely on Andrew
Plato for ALL of our sarcastic jollies, now can we?

Jo