RE: Re. What's a girl to do?__Checkup

Subject: RE: Re. What's a girl to do?__Checkup
From: Karen Field <kfield -at- STELLCOM -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:51:50 -0700

Observation:

Let's give Wendy some credit. I don't think she really meant that she would
send that note. She was just saying, "In a just world, this is what I would
write. So help me find a way to express it without destroying my career or
someone else's week." (Wendy, correct me if I'm wrong here.) I think that
it's important that we don't take every paragraph written in posts
literally.