Re: (OT?) copyright and the web

Subject: Re: (OT?) copyright and the web
From: steven -dot- webb -at- vf -dot- vodafone -dot- co -dot- uk
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:55:18 +0100

Mike,

Greetings from the UK!

I haven't actually tried the software itself, but I just found a review on
zdnet.com about LinkResearch from Hiawatha Island Software.

Apparently this allows you to query major search engines and find out who's
linking to your site - might it be just what you need?

A quick search turned up the following for Hiawatha:
http://www.taggen.com/trialware.htm

Incidentally, apologies to all if the content of this mail isn't in the
spirit of the list, but it's my first post after a little lurking (hence the
OT?)!

Another quarter hour and then I'm homeward bound!

Steve