Re: Tracking Review Comments

Subject: Re: Tracking Review Comments
From: "Lyn Worthen" <lynw -at- attglobal -dot- net>
To: "Jeff Hanvey" <jewahe -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:02:20 -0600

Jeff -

Your spreadsheet idea can be very useful, but has the disadvantage of not
allowing you to actually see the document you're working on.

When I have a number of feedbacks, I've printed a single-sided copy of the
document, put it into a looseleaf binder, and used the blank page on the
left to compile the notes specific to the facing page. That way I end up
with all the reviewer's comments (referenced by source) and the original
document in one location, which is very helpful for comparing the original
document and any conflicting reviewer's comments.