Re: Screens and windows: what about wizards

Subject: Re: Screens and windows: what about wizards
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Scudder, Beth" <beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:17:49 -0700 (PDT)

Well, at the place I'm currently working, they're
referred to as "dialogs" or "dialog boxes"

-Becca

--- "Scudder, Beth" <beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com> wrote:
> On the "screen/window" issue, my group has chosen to
> go with "window", when
> referring to the program element (reserving "screen"
> for reference to the
> hardware).
>
> The problem is, what do we do about wizards - are
> they composed of
> "windows", "screens", or something else?

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://im.yahoo.com/