PDF questions :sources for help

Subject: PDF questions :sources for help
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

I lost the original post, so I can't remember who
asked, or what the original subject line was. From my
archives:
----------------------------
Many thanks to Geoff Hart for forwarding the query to
both
Mac and Windows lists:

http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?qL=acrobat&F=L&F=T

will get you to both.

different focus.

=====
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net (primary address)

"God is not willing to do everything and thus deprive us
of our free will, and that share of glory which falls to
our lot." N. Machievelli, "The Prince" ch.26

http://im.yahoo.com/