TOOL: Word: Using a word as a bullet

Subject: TOOL: Word: Using a word as a bullet
From: "Scudder, Beth" <beth -dot- scudder -at- retek -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:27:02 -0500

Hey all,

I know that previously, we discussed how to use a letter as a bullet in
Word. I'd like to know if there is some means of using a /word/ as a bullet
in Word.

What I want to accomplish: We have a Note style in our template. Each note
begins with the word "note" and a colon, both in bold: Note:

I want to arrange it so that this word, in bold, with the colon, is
automatically part of the Note style.

Is it possible to do this in Word?

Thanks...

Beth Scudder