RE: System Requirements

Subject: RE: System Requirements
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 08:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

How do you transfer screen captures from the ap you're writing
about to the app you're wrtiting in?

Save to network drive? Peer to Peer? Diskette?

> Some more serious comments: I use a P1-133 computer with 64 Mb
> RAM for
> writing, but I used to have a separate computer for running
> the software I'm
> writing about (I'm not using it at the moment because I have
> to reconfigure
> it). So, instead of one super computer, I've got two regular
> ones. It works
> great for me, because I don't have to switch between my word
> processor and
> the company software all the time.

=====
John Posada
jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-291-7811
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
Benjamin Franklin

http://im.yahoo.com/