System Requirements

Subject: System Requirements
From: Bonita White <bwhite -at- mr -dot- marconimed -dot- com>
To: framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com, stclwrsig-l -at- stc -dot- org, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 09:36:19 -0400

Good morning all,

I need hardware requirement information, please. I need to go give my
boss the specification for my new system. Since this is the first time
anyone has ever asked me what I actually need, of course I have no idea
what to say. :-) What I do know is the software that I will need
installed on my system. I will be running PhotoShop, Paint Shop Pro,
Acobat, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Microsoft Office Professional, Micorsoft
Publisher, and my internet system. I have asked for a CD writer, sound
card, etc. So, what should I ask for as far as system requirements are
concerned? I want to know what you think for memory, disk space, the
whole nine yards.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bonita