Interleaf to Word

Subject: Interleaf to Word
From: "Stephen C. Gillespie" <sgillespie -at- fedex -dot- com>
To: Linda Stark <lstark -at- ispchannel -dot- com>, techwr-l <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:59:08 -0500

hi, Linda

it's been years ago (I5/6 on Unix), but the Interleaf rtf ('compound' -
text & graphics) filter should do a passable job converting to Word.

Alas, I'm in an all-Frame environ here at FedEx now, but I do miss my
Interleaf (it's a superior product IMO, but no time to go there!).

regards,

Steve Gillespie
Sr Tech Writer
Federal Express