phone interview

Subject: phone interview
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:53:37 -0400

Hi all,

I'm being interviewed for a tech position over the phone at 4 pm today.

I assume it is a prelim to the real interview to save the company
travelling expenses.

Anyone been there and have any suggestions?

Please send off-line and I'll post summary.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com