ADMIN: Re: "Responsibilities Reminder

Subject: ADMIN: Re: "Responsibilities Reminder
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Donkeyxote -at- aol -dot- com
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 12:21:05 -0600

Donkeyxote -at- aol -dot- com wrote, in his last post to this list:

> Ah, c'mon Eric, give us a break!
>
> I, for one, found the 1890's 8th grade test fascinating and educational, much more useful in its way than a
> lot of the postings that pass your "pris" test. And if I didn't want to read them, well, guess what... no one
> twisted my arm!
>
> Matt

Most people subscribed to this list for technical communication
discussions, and I think that's what they should get.

There is no visible connection between a 105 year old test and issues
concerning technical communication. Therefore, it's not appropriate
for this list. How "interesting" a given posting is really has little
bearing on how _appropriate_ it is for this list.

I hope this clarifies any confusion.

If you have other issues or complaints, feel free to contact me offline.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com