RE: Don't think everyone doesn't make mistakes?

Subject: RE: Don't think everyone doesn't make mistakes?
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:18:10 -0400

I don't think that's an error. When referring to the standard, one always
refers to ISO 9000. When referring to their own registration, they refer to ISO
9001, which is part of ISO 9000.

On Wednesday, April 26, 2000 2:39 PM, Jo Francis Byrd
[SMTP:jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com] wrote:
> Well, only about six people so far have pointed out the note on the graphic
> about needing a new picture, so you and I must be the only ones who "noted
> without comment" that one!
>
> Am I the only one who noticed the ISO 9000/9001 thing?
>

> Good thing I don't take myself too seriously, eh?
>
> Jo

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.