RE: Acrobat 4.05 error message

Subject: RE: Acrobat 4.05 error message
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:23:04 -0400

I just wanted to pass along some advice I got recently from Adobe. When
upgrading Acrobat, or really any Adobe product, they recommend uninstalling the
previous version from your computer, and then installing the newer version.
I've seen a few postings recently about problems encountered post-upgrading of
Adobe products, and I wonder if this might be the cause.

Worth a try.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.