Re: Trying to flee the country

Subject: Re: Trying to flee the country
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- vcubed -dot- com>
To: Bonita White <bwhite -at- mr -dot- marconimed -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 10:03:22 -0400

Hi Bonita,

Check out the Society for Technical Communication
http://stc-va.org/fchapters.htm

I know the Toronto chapter has a job bank. http://www.stctoronto.org/

Good luck!

P.S. - This American finds Canada to be a wonderful place to live and work!
--
Elizabeth Ross
Senior Technical Writer

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum.