RE: RoboHELP and MS Office Upgrades, Any Problems?

Subject: RE: RoboHELP and MS Office Upgrades, Any Problems?
From: Gay Reed <greed -at- incode-inc -dot- com>
To: Anthony Viviano <AViviano -at- CreativeSolutions -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:53:18 -0500

I upgraded a few months ago with no major problems. I have had a problem
opening files from RH Explorer if I've maximized windows for other files in
my project first. I posted the problem on one of RH's forums, but the tech
guys could not reproduce it.

You might want to visit the RoboHelp forums at www.helpcommunity.com to get
a feel for the kind of issues that other users are experiencing.

Regards,
Gay Reed
INCODE, Inc.