RE:Quick Help! - Blurry graphics - FrameMaker to PDF]

Subject: RE:Quick Help! - Blurry graphics - FrameMaker to PDF]
From: Bonita White <bwhite -at- mr -dot- marconimed -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:00:06 -0400

Peter,

I had the same thing happen to me on Friday.

1. In Acrobat Distiller under Settings, select Job Options.
There are 5 tabs.

2. Under the first tab, General, check the dpi setting.

3. Under the second tab, Compression, check the dpi settings for Color
Bitmap
Images.

My setting were set at 72 and all the color images were blurry.

Hope this helps!!!

Bonita