Available: Senior Tech Writer in NJ

Subject: Available: Senior Tech Writer in NJ
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: john -at- tdandw -dot- com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon.

My contract at Merck Pharm is ending April 28th.
Effective the beginning of May, I'll be available for
placement.

I'm a senior level technical writer with over 15 years
experience with paper, online, electronic, and web
delivery. I have the experience to bring a project
from concept to delivery.

I'd like to remain a W-2 contractor and I'd consider
contracts from mid-New Jersey to NY and NY Metro area.

Current resume in Word format available upon request.

John Posada
Sr Technical Writer
732-291-7811 (eve)
732-594-0873 (day)