RE: Variations on a task

Subject: RE: Variations on a task
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 13:31:28 -0400

Melanie,
I like your way at least as well, if not better, than my usual way of
handling it.

1. Click the Open button to access the File Open dialog box.
Note: You can also access the File Open dialog box by choosing File, then
Open, or by pressing Ctrl+F.

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com