Grammar resources

Subject: Grammar resources
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:40:28 -0500

Fellow tech writers,

I've asked for and received Eric's OK to forward this information to the
list. I've used the grammar resource a few times, and thought it might
be helpful to others.

Hello, writers -
For those of you who did not receive my last message, here are a couple
of
websites you might check out. The first is a doorway to dozens of
resources
on English grammar and composition skills (I mentioned this one in class
last week):
http://webster.commnet.edu/HP/pages/darling/grammar.htm

If you have kids in high school, or if you're a knowledge geek, you
might
want to check out this next site. It's a library website created by my
sister Marcia Camp, who's a librarian at a school in Massachusetts.
http://www.wcs.mec.edu/Librarylinks.htm

Best regards,
Rosemary

--Rosemary Camilleri, Ph.D.
Camilleri Seminars - Chicago
ph (773) 684-6566 fax 684-8861
http://www.tregistry.com/camilleri.htm
CSeminar -at- uic -dot- edu
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -- M. Gandhi