RE: Information mapping certification

Subject: RE: Information mapping certification
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:49:33 -0400

Okay, who's the smartie who forwarded my post to a salesperson at
Infomapping? I'd prefer none of you did any such thing without asking me
first. Next time, someone could end up on the Amway mailing list <g>

Justin Cascio
Pro-Logic & Adjustable Choke
Outsource Documentation and Online Help
Phone: (727) 217-9496
Fax: (801) 217-1117
justin -at- plandac -dot- com <mailto:justin -at- plandac -dot- com>
http://www.plandac.com