Re: Swaggin' for Dollars

Subject: Re: Swaggin' for Dollars
From: Sandra Law <sandra -at- qmaster -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 15:04:19 -0600

Andrew Plato said:

> So, live it up folks and quit whining about grammar. Sometimes it is more
> important to get the job done, then to get it done right.

Do you mean then or than? That is, it is important to get the job done (Version
1), then 'fix' the mistakes (Version 2, Version 2.1 ad infinitum), or that it is
important, period, to get the job done. Gee, I guess we're just lucky that getting
the job done, in the case of some of the first experiments with nuclear fisson,
didn't blow up the city of Chicago (getting it done 'wrong' I guess). I know, I
know, TW is not rocket science or nuclear physics.

> SWAG a little and make some $$. Its the American way.

I don't want to say what the Canadian way is, as it differs from time zone to time
zone, if not linguistic sphere of interest.

Sandra Law