Mailing list for Dutch writers

From: Maaike Groenewege <mgr -at- mediasys -dot- nl>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:18:39 +0200

Hello,

A while ago, I asked whether there are any Dutch writers around and whether
they'd be interested in setting up a forum for writers in the Netherlands.

I got quite a lot of responses, and have set up *rtfm-nl*, an e-mail
discussion list, at www.onelist.com/group/rtfm-nl. There are twenty members
now, and although we're still searching a bit for what the tone and content
of the list should be, its first goal has been accomplished: we've set up a
tiny network of tech writers in the Netherlands. And we got our first two
job postings. *s*

Regards,

Maaike Groenewege
Technical Writer