School Project

Subject: School Project
From: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:04:00 -0400

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is considered off-topic, hopefully not.

My daughter is working on a school research project. She is 12 years old and
picked "What is a Technical Writer" as her topic. Wonder why. :)

She has done research in the library, and interviewed me and my co-workers
here. She has been on the internet to do some research. Now she wants
additional
primary sources, so I promised her I would try to get some people who are
technical writers to write to her and tell her their thoughts on the topic.

Sooooo .... if you can find a couple of minutes in your busy schedules to
write her an e-mail and answer her question, please do so. Her e-mail
address is A1Coolgrl -at- aol -dot- com -dot-

Marianne

Marianne Bowen
Sr. Technical Writer
Nextel Communications, Inc.