RE: Sites like Guru.com

Subject: RE: Sites like Guru.com
From: "Humbird, LenX" <lenx -dot- humbird -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:58:11 -0800

12-INCH MONITORS?? When I got started, all I had was an antique Olivetti
typewriter. And dirty napkins because there was no paper!

Why, I didn't even have a floor. I was lucky to have a ditch in the ground
next to me so I had a place to sleep.

You people with 12-inch monitors think you're so deprived...