Need another word for "enterable"

Subject: Need another word for "enterable"
From: Bill Hartzer <BHartzer -at- cha-systems -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:06:22 -0600

Hi,

I need some help. A techy SME type insists that "enterable"
is an acceptable term for use in technical documentation.
I'd like to use something else, but can't come up with anything.

Here's an example:
All enterable fields should have a white background.

Is there a better way of saying this?
We're documenting software programming standards.

Thanks!
Bill Hartzer
Technical Writer/webmaster
www.cha-systems.com
CHA Systems, Inc.
2711 LBJ Freeway
Suite 172
Dallas, TX 75234
phone: 972-484-0756 ext. 228
email: bhartzer -at- cha-systems -dot- com