Re: Andrew's Dream Curriculum

Subject: Re: Andrew's Dream Curriculum
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Tom Brobst <tbrobst -at- lucent -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:09:29 -0800 (PST)

--- Tom Brobst <tbrobst -at- lucent -dot- com> wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> This is comprehensive but would force employers to start a tech writer out in
> six-figure salary range and students to fork out tons of cash putting
> themselves
> through school. I don't think some doctors secure this kind of education!

Naw - my classes are all basic, 101 level classes. When I say Physics - I mean
an introductory level course, not a in depth quantum mechnics class.

> God, you have some great ideas, man. I don't know how come up with this stuff
> but it's sure entertaining.

I have a gaggle of magical toads hopping around my back yard and they impart
wisdom to me. Sometimes I suck them up in my lawn mower.

Andrew Plato

http://im.yahoo.com