Re: Exporting Frame Book File for Customer Editing

Subject: Re: Exporting Frame Book File for Customer Editing
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: Patty Korth <pkorth -at- linzmfg -dot- com>, TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:41:39 -0500

Patty Korth <pkorth -at- linzmfg -dot- com> on 2000/03/23 16:40:28

Please respond to Patty Korth <pkorth -at- linzmfg -dot- com>

To: framers -at- FrameUsers -dot- com
cc: (bcc: Eric Dunn/MTD/BTG/Bombardier)

Some of our new Portugal customers would like me to send them one of our
(English) manuals in electronic form so they can translate the manual. I
cannot send it pdf because they want to be able to type right over the text
(do their own translation). The graphics are wmfs and are linked. What is
the best format to send to them. (They do not have Framemaker). HTML does
not work well because I use a two column format. Any ideas? PDF is what I
normally work with. Thanks.

You are currently subscribed to framers as: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com

Send administrative questions to listadmin -at- FrameUsers -dot- com -dot-
Visit the FrameUsers website: http://www.FrameUsers.com