Word Forms anyone?

Subject: Word Forms anyone?
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- answers -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L Recipients (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:55:49 -0800

We have Word 2000 (on Windows 98) and want to take advantage of the Forms
features.

We have a document that we want ot put online and let users fill in the
blanks. Some of the form features, like check boxes, are easy to insert.
Others, like drop-down lists, are more difficult. We do not have additional
documentation (yet. we have a book on order). Any insights as to the best
way to approach this?

Thanks,
--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet
Technical Communications Manager
Answers.com, Inc.
234 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 450
Pasadena, CA 91101
Main number: 626.817.9889
Voice: 626.817.5656
eFax: 801.760.6131
Answers.com - Handle more questions. <http://www.answers.com/>

"There's not much to say about the period except that most writers don't
reach it soon enough." - William Zinsser