RE: Mentoring feature on the TECHWR-L site: You got it! (was: Re: Mentoring)

Subject: RE: Mentoring feature on the TECHWR-L site: You got it! (was: Re: Mentoring)
From: Janet Gay <JGay -at- peinc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:01:35 -0800

Ditto to Elna's request. My company has a couple of senior writers that
would be willing to assist new writers, but we would like to know a little
more about how we can best help you. Do you want to talk about specific
tools? Are you interested in getting started as a contractor? Are you
learning how to prioritize and juggle multiple projects? Looking for tips on
interviewing SMEs? Are you trying to get MOUS or ACE certified? All of the
above (or none)? Let us know what you need.

Janet L. Gay
Documentation Manager
Plant Equipment, Inc.
jgay -at- peinc -dot- com