Re: Plagiarism vs Fixed Botches

Subject: Re: Plagiarism vs Fixed Botches
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Anthony Markatos <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:45:16 -0600

Amen, Tony!

Been there, done that! I once rescued a badly designed help system - thank God
for cut and paste, I had two weeks! Had to recreate the blasted thing from
scratch. And six months later, I had to do it again! She'd blotched it up so
much I couldn't salvage it, had to redo it (by then she was no longer with that
company). Some people just shouldn't do some things.

Cleaning up someone's mess....succeeding in creating a silk purse out of that
pig's ear is rewarding, but frustrating and stressful - especially if, as is so
often the case, you are up against an impossible deadline.

Jo Byrd