Re: In search of a term

Subject: Re: In search of a term
From: "Debra A. Graham" <Debra -dot- Graham -at- ey -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:51:07 -0500

What about component?

We have three levels of information included in our documentation:
Product level (the most general level)
*something* level (the intermediate level)
Module level (the detailed level)

The terms "product" and "module" are set at this point (we have a May 1
release date), and cannot be changed. However, we need a name for the
intermediate level of information. Two ideas thus far have been "Functional
Area" and "Subject Area", but I'm not too thrilled with either of those.