RE: Hourly Rate & Per Diem??

Subject: RE: Hourly Rate & Per Diem??
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:08:09 -0500

No, you can't make any assumptions, until you have the contract in front of.
you

You can negotiate whatever you want. You can allocate where you want.
(Being an independent person.)

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone.  They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or
opinions of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I
might belong to."