OT: Help! Need AC Adaptor

Subject: OT: Help! Need AC Adaptor
From: "Nancy Kaminski" <nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:50:17 -0600

I'm in desperate need of an AC adaptor for my NEC MobilePro 770. I'm sorry
to bother the list with this, but I've exhausted virtually every possible
source, both locally and on the internet, to replace my broken one, and I'm
desperate. Apparently NEC is the only source, and they're in the process of
relocating their facilities and won't have any available until mid-May. I've
had two on order since January. Aughghhgh!

It's part S1424-21A, with input: AC 100-240V, 60Hz 13W, output: DC 9V,
1000mA.

Does anyone out there: 1) have one for sale, used, new, I don't care, or 2)
know where I can get one?

Thanks. Please respond off list if you can help me out.

Gratefully,
Nancy Kaminski
nancykam -at- mediaone -dot- net