Re: Don't be a tool

Subject: Re: Don't be a tool
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: writstar -at- wi -dot- net, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:44:10 PST

Mike Starr:

The hard part of the job is mastering the flow of information
on a project and getting your work done in a timely and effective manner.

Tony Markatos responds:

Well said! I have always experienced such. I would restate the first part of your point as follows:

The major task to be accomplished in any technical commuications project is to gain an understanding of the end-user goals and the interrelationships between these goals. Most typically, the interrelationships are flows of information. (The flows can also be flows of materials.)

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)