Re: portfolio questions

Subject: Re: portfolio questions
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Lisa Wright <liwright -at- rmi -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:11:40 -0600

Because so much of what I have in my portfolio is used by permission of the
former client, I do not EVER release my portfolio examples. The client can view
them in my presence. I always explain the materials are not mine to release,
that I will not violate client confidentiality, and most potential clients
respect this. If they don't....I listen to that clanging alarm bell going off in
my head.

Jo Byrd