Re: Am I employable?

Subject: Re: Am I employable?
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: tf -at- malcolmsmith -dot- net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:05:29 -0600

Find a GOOD recruiter/headhunter, Tom, tell the person you have some great
skills but a terrible resume, and need help redesigning it. Ask this person if
he/she'd be willing to work with you.

This is where you need to cultivate contacts. A good recruiter/headhunter will
know the things clients look for on a resume and can help you design one that
highlights your skill set.

And figure out how to use the tools!!!

Good luck!

Jo Byrd