RE: Simplicity

Subject: RE: Simplicity
From: Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:29:19 -0500

Andrew Plato said:
Therefore, it is not always fiscally prudent for corporations to spend a
gajillion dollars on hiring tech writers to sit around all day dreaming up
rock-solid documentation processes and designs.

I say:
As I am polishing Project A, writing Project B, drafting Project C,
outlining Project D and waiting for a meeting with the Project Manager
to kick off Project E, I am glad that I took the time during Project A
to set up processes and designs that will save my butt on Project E.

Jim Shaeffer
jims -at- spsi -dot- com