Tech Writing in Ireland

Subject: Tech Writing in Ireland
From: Janeva Neely <Janeva -dot- McCullough -at- HOSystems -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:16:05 -0500

This is a general solicitation for information.

I am interested in relocating to Ireland and was wondering if anyone on the
list could give me general information about the job market for tech writers
in Ireland and how hard it is to get an employer to sponsor you. I have
three years experience as a tech writer for a software development company.
I would also appreciate any information on companies that are hiring or
agencies that place writers. Also, what are the tech writing tools of
choice in Ireland?

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Janeva Neely