RE: Sun style guide

Subject: RE: Sun style guide
From: "Harry Bacheler" <hbacheler -at- geo -dot- census -dot- gov>
To: "Schmidt, Gunther" <Gunther -dot- Schmidt -at- maxcess -dot- de>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:33:47 -0500

Gunther

Attached is a web address for some of the FAQ's relative to the CMS.

<< http://www.press.uchicago.edu/Misc/Chicago/cmosfaq.html#1 >>

After you're there you can skip around and see what you need.

Harry M. Bacheler, Jr.
Consultant
VGS, Inc.

"The thoughts, ideas, and opinions expressed in my portion of this email
are mine and mine alone.  They are not the thoughts, ideas, and/or
opinions of any past, present, or future employers, or any group that I
might belong to."