Re: SHED'd graphics question

Subject: Re: SHED'd graphics question
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: gyaker -at- csc -dot- com
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 21:56:02 -0600

Alas, Gil, you have discovered the truth. Once you shed a graphic it is no longer a
bitmap, and you cannot edit the image, only the hotspots. Nor do I know of any
application which will allow you to edit it.

If you're still using RH 5.5, however, you'll still be using the old shed editor.
You MIGHT be able to do a "replace." It's been awhile since I used 5.5, but if I
remember correctly, you can edit the original bitmap in Paint, select and copy the
new image, then used Edit/Replace to replace the image. Sometimes this works great,
other times the color gets real.....funky. As in UGLY.

Good luck!

Jo Byrd